- Venues & Rentals
Six Great Reasons to Introduce Your Groups to the Capitol Center for the Arts
1. Nationally touring theater. All of our performances are by professional, nationally touring theater groups, many of which originate on Broadway.
2. Easy to reach. The Capitol Center for the Arts is just minutes off Route 93 in downtown Concord, New Hampshire, with easy access to local restaurants, shops and other tourist attractions like the State House, Museum of New Hampshire History, Canterbury Shaker Village and Christa McAuliffe Planetarium.
3. On-site lunches and dinners. The Governor's Hall, a reception hall located on the theater's ground level, seats up to 300. For information about putting together a delightful, privately catered pre-show lunch or dinner, contact Production and Event Manager, Keith Chapman at 603.225.1111 ext. 124, firstname.lastname@example.org or Production and Event Manager, Rick Brooks at 603.225.1111 ext. 112, email@example.com
4. Discounts. For selected shows, we offer a discount off the single ticket price for groups of 20 or more.
5. Accessibility. The Capitol Center for the Arts and all its facilities are accessible, including service to the theater via elevator and a state-of-the-art listening enhancement system. On-street handicapped parking is available on South Main Street directly in front of the theater.
6. History. The Capitol Center for the Arts is a fully restored Vaudeville-era theater with a sense of charm and warmth not found in modern theaters. We will gladly spend time with your group discussing the history of the Center.
How to Order Group Tickets
1. Call or email the Group Sales Office at 603.225.1111 ext. 111. You will receive a contract by mail for your selected performances.
2. Return your contract with a non-refundable $50 per event deposit. This will reserve the number of seats you request, but not specific seat locations.
3. You will be invoiced for the full amount, payable no later than 30 days prior to the event. (Some extremely popular shows may require payment 60 days prior to the event. You will be notified prior to signing the contract.
4. Seating assignments will be made after full payment is received. You may increase the number of tickets for your group at any time during the process, provided seating is available. You will be held financially liable for unused tickets; however, if you notify the Group Sales Office in writing of a decrease in patrons, we will attempt to resell your tickets for you, and you will be refunded for any resold tickets.
"The pre-show reception was a great idea, and the play was delightful. It was a wonderful way to start the Christmas season." - Patti Wright, Eye Center of Concord
"It was a wonderful event for our company. The show enabled us to include all age groups: parents, grandparents, children and grandchildren. The post-show reception was a perfect way to mingle. For months afterwards, people mentioned what a great time they'd had. We have employees from all over the state. The Capitol Center was convenient for all to get to - right off the highway. We would definitely do it again.” - Sally Stebbins, PROCON Construction
For more information about Group Sales, please contact Lorne Gregory, Director of Ticketing Services, at 603.225.1111 ext. 111.