- Venues & Rentals
Lighting the Way for the Capitol Center for the Arts
In a theatrical tradition as old as Shakespeare, the ghostlight, a single lamp, stays lit upon the stage each night long after the audience has left, the sets have been cleared and the house lights have gone dark.
At the Capitol Center for the Arts the ghostlight, that one shining bulb that always lights the stage, is the inspiration for theGhostlight Society, a group of committed and energetic arts supporters ages 25-45, who have pledged to keep the Capitol Center’s lights shining brightly, and provide consistent and vital funding for the Center’s programs and operations. The entry for Ghostlight Society membership is a pledge of at least $300 per year for a minimum of three years.
Ghostlight Society members enjoy terrific perks ranging from early access to tickets to invitations to special events and programs as well as the opportunity to be recognized as part of an exciting group of younger professionals investing in this important part of their community.
These benefits include:
* Two complimentary tickets per season to any CCA Main stage show
* Two complimentary tickets per season to any CCA Spotlight Café show
* The opportunity to purchase tickets for the season and newly-added performances
24 hours prior to the on-sale date to the general public
* Two complimentary CCA Fan Club -level memberships to give to friends or family
* Personalized ticketing services from the Development Department
* Invitations to pre- or post-show special receptions and meet-the-artist events
(depending upon artist availability)
* Complimentary intermission refreshments for selected shows
* Special recognition in Capitol Center publications including the Playbill
* Invitation to yearly celebration for Ghostlight Society members
Click here to download a Ghostlight Society pledge form and support the Capitol Center for the Arts
All Ghostlight Society members have the option of fulfilling their yearly pledge through a series of convenient pledge payments on a schedule of their choosing. For more information contact Jen Citorik, Patron Relations Manager by phone at 603-225-1111 ext. 104 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact Katie Collins, Director of Development 603-225-1111 ext. 106 or by email at email@example.com.