- Venues & Rentals
The Ovation Society is the Capitol Center’s premier group of individual donors who commit to ensuring the long-term vibrancy and financial future of the Capitol Center for the Arts through leadership giving that provides a sustaining multi-year base of support. Members of the Ovation Society make a multi-year leadership commitment to provide consistent, significant funding for operating the Center. Minimum entry is $1,000 per year for five years, although many Ovation members make higher yearly commitments.
Collectively members of the Ovation Society comprise the single greatest source of individual giving to the Capitol Center having provided nearly $800,000 to the CCA over the past six years. The impact of Ovation Society giving is significant. Funds used have brought exciting performances to the CCA stage, supported the stewardship of the historic Kimball House and the Chubb Theater, and sustained the theater through lean economic times
Ovation Society members enjoy exclusive privileges and receive special recognition. Some of the outstanding benefits include:
- Membership at the Producer level for pledges of $1,000-$2,499 per year (which includes four free tickets per season to any CCA show)
- Membership at the Executive Producer level for pledges of $2,500 and up per year (which includes six free tickets per season to any CCA show and one free use of the historic Kimball House for a private function).
- The opportunity to purchase tickets to all performances 48 hours prior to the on-sale date to the general public
- Personalized ticketing services from the Development Department
- Invitations to pre- or post-show special receptions and meet-the-artist events (dependent upon artist availability)
- Complimentary intermission refreshments for selected shows
- Special recognition in Capitol Center publications including the Playbill
For more information please call Katie Collins, Director of Development at 603.225.1111 ext. 106 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.