- Venues & Rentals
1. Tickets will be mailed after your order is paid in full. All sales are final. Please inspect tickets upon receipt. Exchanges and refunds will be transacted only in the event of a cancellation or postponement.
2. Members Only: If a conflict arises you may exchange your tickets for future events in the current season on a "best available" basis at an equal or lesser price. Tickets must be presented to the box office no later than 24 hours in advance of the performance to process exchanges. Unused tickets can be donated to the Capitol Center for the Arts; upon resale of those tickets a receipt for tax purposes will be sent to you. The box office must be notified at least 24 hours prior to the event.
3. Parking: Parking is available in the City of Concord parking garages located two blocks from the theater. Free on-street parking is available after 6 p.m. A map and directions will be sent with your tickets.
4. Wheelchair Accessibility: The theater and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible. The lobby and main orchestra floor are accessible by elevator. Please indicate on the order form if you will require wheelchair seating. For your comfort, please arrive one-half hour before the performance begins.
5. Listening-enhancement: The Capitol Center for the Arts has a listening-enhancement system. Please call for information.
6. Inclement Weather: If the event is presented as scheduled, we are contractually obligated to pay the performers. Therefore, we are unable to offer refunds.
7. Group Rates: Group discounts are available for many performances. Arrangements should be made early in order to receive the best possible seating. For more information, please contact group sales at 603.225.1111 ext. 111.
8. Everyone attending a performance must have a ticket, including babes in arms.