Consider a donation to the Capitol Center for the Arts

The revenue gathered from our ticket revenue covers the cost of producing each individual show with the majority of that revenue, typically 75 – 90%, going directly to artist-related expenses including the artist fee.

Donations and contributed income cover about 20% of our overall revenue but the remaining earned income that fuels 80% of our revenue is important to maintain in order to achieve substantiality on an annual basis. Beyond the costs of producing events and staffing, we also face considerable ongoing maintenance and capital costs to keep our historic buildings in working order. Your unrestricted gift to our Annual Fund helps us maintain our historic facilities, while expanding our programs to serve the needs of our entire community.




Capitol Center for the Arts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax ID number is: 22-3151625. Contributions to Capitol Center for the Arts are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.