2023-2024 Season: Shining the spotlight on your brand
For more information about becoming a partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your business' resources are valuable and finite. So, why should you invest in the CCA?
The CCA believes in the power of the performing arts to shape lives and strengthen community bonds. Our mission is to serve both area residents and virtual and in-person visitors from near and far through live dynamic engagements with performing artists that inspire, educate, and entertain, deepening human-to-human connections, expanding community vitality, and generating economic growth.
At the CCA, we value:
- Artistic creativity
- Respect for our audience
- Importance of live performance
- Stewardship of historic spaces
- Health of workplace and staff
As Corporate Partners, we want you to benefit from investing in the Capitol Center. For that reason, we strive to personalize and customize Partnership benefits to best suite your company's needs and wants, as well as its limitations. The CCA staff is happy to work with your team to find a Partnership level that makes sense for your company.
Customization can include:
- Personalized level that meets your budget
- Flexible payment schedule
- Mix and match benefits
- Redeem benefits at both venues
- Personalized assistance with complimentary tickets
Corporate Volunteer Program
The CCA offers volunteer opportunities to your business’ employees throughout the year. Volunteering at the Chubb Theatre or BNH Stage as an usher is a fun and engaging way to give back to the community, meet new people, and support the performing arts, with the added perk of seeing amazing performances for free. Research has proven that companies that offer volunteer opportunities for their employees see improved retention rates, satisfaction at work, foster a sense of teamwork and purpose, and make your business more attractive to a variety of candidates. By partnering with the CCA, you are also investing in your business and team.
Corporate Partnership Levels
Center Stage Partner - $20,000 Opening Act Partner - $2,500
Spotlight Partner - $15,000 Community Partner - $1,000
Marquee Partner - $10,000 Hospitality Partner - $600
Encore Partner - $7,500 Main Street Partner - $500
Headliner Partner - $5,000
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
Partnership, not just sponsorship— we see this program as a true partnership, with both organizations benefiting, increasing your brand awareness, bringing you new customers and connections, and deepening your connection to the community of Concord and NH.
Benefits Can Include:
- Full color ad in the Digital Playbill with links to company website and video options
- Company name/logo featured prominently on electronic signage, print material, website (linked), promotional material, social media, and marquee
- Complimentary tickets to CCA and BNHS shows
- Complimentary CCA memberships/VIP Club passes
- Free use of event rental spaces: Kimball House, Governor’s Hall, and/or BNH Stage
- Audio acknowledgement in pre-show recording
- Lighted logo displayed prior to performance
- Optional on stage audience welcome
- Company-produced commercial to run before the show (subtitled)
- Promotional table in lobby
- Reserved space for your group to gather in Cantin room or Kimball House before performance
- Description in Dining Guide (website and Digital Playbill)
What Does the Data Say?
- Visitors from across NH and throughout NE
- 70,000 visitors annually
- 200+ events annually
- 30,000 subscirbers to the enewsletter
- 40% email open rate
- Over 30,000 followers on Facebook
- Over 4,700 followers on Instagram